Last updated: December 15, 2019
Information We Collect and How We Colllect
1. Your name, business name, phone number, device identification number, and e-mail address when you register for a new account.
2. Information about your business such as service offered, business hour and holidays when you provide them through the setting tab
3. Your customer contact information such as name, phone number, birth year and gender that you enter through contact tab in the app.
4. Your customer contact information including name and phone number after you import the contact list from your phone.
5. Text and multi media messages (such as image and video) that you send and receive through the Service. The text message may include any web link that you receive through the app.
6. Calendar data such as event date, event time, event location, event participants, event descriptions when you create events in the Service
7. Your device ip adddress, timing of use of service and os version. These kinds of information are part of log data which is collected using cookies and backend logging.
How We Use Your Information
We take privacy of your data seriously and we design our app to protect your privacy and give you control over your information. None of information you provide is shared with third parties unless:
1. You expilicitly allow it (e.g. by sending message to other phone numbers).
2. We need to share your data to fulfill your Service requests (e.g. to send and receive messages on multiple devices).
3. We believe to be required by law to do so.
In addition, we may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
1. Provide our Service to you.
2. Better understand how you use our Service, for the purpose of improving our Service.
3. Develop and test new products and features.
4. Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic.
5. Diagnose or fix technology problems.
How We Store Your Information
Your information collected through the Service is stored in the United States.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting registration code and validating device unique identification number) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Service or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your device passcode and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and us, at all times.
Your Choice About Your Information
Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. You may not opt out of Service-related communications (such as account verification, service annoucements)
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information is no longer available through our Service, or otherwise used by us, within a reasonable period of time (subject to technical limitations) after such account termination. However, it is important to note that communications made by you using our Service (such as messages you send to other phones) may put your personal information in the hands of third parties that we cannot control.
Communication From Us
When you use our Service, we may use your information to send you emails, newsletters or push notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send to you, opting out of notifications at the device level (if available) or contacting us via the contact information within this Policy.
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend our Service for maintenance or emergency repair). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use our Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any children under the age of 13. Please contact us if you believe we have any Personal Information from any children under the age of 13 and we will promptly investigate (and remove) such information.