We're here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com
Our app contains auto-renewable subscriptions with the following rules:
- Monthly subscription
- First month free trial, then $29.99 per month.
- Send and receive text and mms messages.
- Contact management and message search.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account or Google Play Store Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
If you've decided that you no longer want to be subscribed to Twograins, you cancel your subscription through Apple App Store if your in-app purchase is done on an iOS device or Google Play Store if it is done on an Android device. Please note that your phone number will be deleted if your subscription is cancelled. Your landline voice will not be affected but you will not be able to send and receive text message through the app. You must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before your renewal period in order to avoid being charged.
Apple App Store Instructions
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down to iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap where it says Apple ID alongside your email.
4. Tap View Apple ID.
5. Scroll down to Subscriptions.
6. Find Twograins.
7. Finally, tap Cancel Subscription.
Google Play Store Instructions
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel subscription.
6. Follow the instructions.
Since your subscription is managed through Apple or Google, we are not able to cancel the subscription for you. If you were charged by accident, we suggest contacting Apple or Google to request a refund. You can do so through this link for Apple or this link for Google.